Individual Therapy in San Mateo
Yes, individual therapy at an institute for couples. Here’s why, some of the most meaningful changes occur in couples when the individuals focus on the work they need to do. Often this can happen during the couple’s sessions but sometimes there are reasons more support is needed. Whether you are the only partner willing to come in or because you recognize you have area of individual growth, our therapists can help.
- Feeling stuck in patterns you are struggling to break?
- Anxious about what others think about you?
- Just got out of a bad relationship/marriage and want to figure out how to do things better next time?
- Angry all the time?
- Looking for love in all the wrong places?
- Depressed? Feeling alone?
- Are you stuck in a rut?
- Worried that you are not enough?
- Not sure what is keeping you from being more successful in life and relationships?
- Struggling with family relationships (e.g., parent(s), siblings, in-law(s), children)?
We want you to become the best version of yourself. We help you to understand who you are, where your growth edges are, and how to move past what gets in the way of living the life you want and building the relationship you desire. Becoming the best version of yourself is also about knowing and accepting where you struggle. We work with you to develop and implement strategies that help you overcome areas where you are stuck and to reach your goals.
Click here to get started, and we’ll contact you within the next business day.
We provide online sessions. Stay safe and healthy by staying home. Decrease anxiety and stress by reaching out for support. Find out how here.